Ground penetrating radar for real time underground utility mapping
Stream C is the compact array solution for real-time 3D mapping of underground utilities and features. Thanks to the increased level of accuracy, provided by a massive array of 34 antennas, Stream C is able to detect pipes and cables automatically. Daily use of Stream C is aided by ergonomic features including electronic ride height adjustment, options to tow manually or with a small vehicle, and a motor assisted drive wheel. Stream C is available in both Basic and Advanced configurations.
*Video credit: IDS GeoRadar
- Max. Acquisition Speed : 6 km/h
- Radar Power Consumption : 60 W
- Radar Power Supply : Integrated encoder and/or GPS/total station
- Alimentation du radar : SLA Battery 12VDC 24 Ah
- Protection : IP65
- Antenna Footprint : 120x57 cm
- Number of Channels : 32 (23VV-9HH)
- Antenna Central Frequency : 600 MHz GRED HD 3D CAD
Unavailable for online purchase. Contact us!