838300 - Leica RTC360
3D laser scanner with automatic alignment technology
The Leica RTC360 Laser Scanner is the new solution empowering users to document and capture their environments in 3D.
It’s small and compact and can be carried in a backpack. It creates colored 3D point clouds in less than 2 minutes. The RTC360 efficiently combines the Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 solution, to integrate your 3D model seamlessly into your workflow. The RTC360 stands out for automatically registering scans on-site in real time and without manual intervention. It instinctively aligns scans, which allows great speed during your projects. It is possible to add information tags and markers to your projects for better planning.
*Video credit: Leica Geosystem
- Range : 0.5m @ 130m
- Accuracy : 1.0mm
- Angular Accuracy : 18"
- Vitesse de numérisation : 2 000 000 pts / sec
- Imaging : HDR
- Protection : IP54
- Temperature : -5°C @ + 40°C
- Power Supply : 2x Li-Ion rechargeable batteries GEB361 (up to 4 hours)
- Dimension / Weight : 120 mm x 240 mm x 230 mm/ 5.35 kg
Unavailable for online purchase. Contact us!
- 864515 Cyclone REGISTER 360 Permanent
- 806425 CloudWorx AutoCAD Pro Permanent
- 798753 Cyclone TruView PUBLISHER Permanent
- 865130 Cyclone JetStream PUBLISHER Permanent