Leica iCON iCB50
Manual total station 2’’ and 5’’ with reflectorless measurements
Economical and using only prism-free measurement mode, the Leica iCON iCB50 new manual construction total station simplifies your first step from conventional analogue layout methods, with paper plans and tapes, to modern digital techniques which are required for modern BIM processes. With the iCON Build integrated software, you will be able to work immediately with digital drawings (CAD) directly on the iCB50 screen, easy-to-use and designed specifically for applications in the building construction industry, the iCB50 is usable with minimal training of the existing workforce, making you ready for the no-tapes and no-strings approach to construction layout.
Layout points and lines quickly and accurately on your construction site, benefit from a faster response to the latest design data changes and updates and accurately record your complete fast site information with accurate as-built measurements.
* Video credit: Leica Geosystems
- Angular accuracy : 2 "/ 5 "
- Reflectorless range : 500m (EDM R500)
- Higher accuracy without prism : 2mm + 2ppm
- Built-in flash memory : 2GB Flash
- Connection : Bluetooth, WLAN
- Protection : IP66
- Operating temperature : -20°C @ +50°C
- Power supply : Li-Ion battery
Unavailable for online purchase. Contact us!